It is kind of boring for us in Adoption Land. Nothing new to report yet. How I long for the day that I can update this blog with some exciting news! We are hoping that our paperwork FINALLY gets submitted with the B* government SOON (as in their next meeting...).
We were BLESSED with another amazing donation from someone at our church. We are so very grateful that God is blessing this adoption in ways we could never do on our own!!! We finally updated our little thermometer on this page and we were ecstatic to see God's provisions!!! Wow!
Would you please pray for our agencies/the people working with us throughout this journey. We would like their hearts to be open to the uniqueness of our journey. We want to see that they are working with us to get a child out of an orphanage and into a loving home.
Please pray for the B* Government as they meet and go over the adoption dossiers. Pray that our file gets accepted with no problems. Of course, we would LOVE to be matched up sooner than later too. That being said, prayer for patience during this process would be much appreciated too.
It amazes me that we are going through this journey. Because of this adoption, we have been able to meet so many amazing people, we have had our priorities change, and we have had to humble ourselves in uncomfortable ways. There are times where I feel so discouraged but yet I would NEVER think to throw in the towel. There is a little girl out there waiting and depending on us to have FAITH in GOD to free her from a life in an institution. She is worth it! I cannot wait to tell her this!!!!
Praying for your requests and that you get some news SOON!!
ReplyDelete