Friday, November 22, 2013

Two More Days

We leave in two days to meet our baby.  I am so excited!  We leave here Friday for a 9 hour flight to London where we will spend the night (we have a 20 hour layover).  The following day we fly three more hours to Sofia.  There, we will spend the night and then on Monday we will drive to New Sister's village to meet her.  Somewhere in that time we will drive to a nearby city where we will be staying. 


We finally got a few little videos of her and some pictures.  I'm so glad it came before our trip.  The only picture we had of her was from a year ago.  She was so tiny and laying on her tummy.  The videos show her sitting up.  I think the staff was trying to show that she could stand with support from them but Little Miss wasn't being too cooperative.  They think she may be teething too.  Poor little one.  The staff seems caring but in reality, Little Miss needs a momma :(

No comments:

Post a Comment