This upcoming home study should be a bit easier to prepare for. I'm not going to clean like a manic this time but I am going to make sure every room is tidy just in case she ends up somewhere in the house besides the dinning room. Unfortunately my brother won't be here to take the kids during our visit. Hubby has his one-on-one this time so I will be able to distract the girls for an hour while that takes place. My sister also mailed some new movies for the girls to watch during the visits. I am so grateful for that! Yep, I am not ashamed to say that I will be using the TV as a babysitter ha ha!
Prayer requests: Hubby's one-on-one interview, the home study in general, the social worker in charge of our case (safe travel for her, knowledge and understanding, etc), please continue to pray for the orphans throughout the world, please pray for our family as we prepare to add another daughter, please continue to pray for our agency (we still need to get the educational component done as part of our home study)
No comments:
Post a Comment