Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Patient Endurance

"Do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord. Remember the great reward it brings you!  Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that he has promised." Hebrews 10: 35-36

So, I KNOW that adoption is a slow process, especially international adoption.  I don't know how I am going to do with this whole "being patient" part of the deal though.  I'm not the most patient person on any given day. 

Right now, we are waiting for the agency to say, "we got the application form, let's move on"!  But...no call yet; not a single email either.  I guess it doesn't help that the woman, whom I was corresponding with, had just told me she just went on an unexpected parental leave and abruptly handed me off to someone else.  Seriously, since we started talking with the two prospective agencies, three woman went on maternity leave!  These are not huge agencies either.  These people are one of the keys for us to bring home another daughter!  I just love having to break in new people, especially when I do not have a clue about what I am doing...fun, fun, fun!

This is just the very beginning and I am already checking my email daily in anticipation of a response. What am I going to be like in a year or so when I am waiting for the child proposal or waiting for the travel dates? I am going to be a mess! 

Please continue pray for our family.  We appreciate all the love and support. Patient endurance to do the WILL OF GOD sounds pretty great to me right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment